Monday 21 November 2011

Caricatures for Children in Need.

The Portcullis Hotel in Chipping Sodbury asked me to come along and support their Children in Need fundraiser with my quick caricaturist skills last Saturday.

When I arrived, the first thing I noticed was was a couple of my caricatures from a while back hanging on the wall. It turned out that I had drawn the landlord and his wife at an unrelated event the year before last and it was great to see my work having pride of place!

I spent the couple of hours dashing out as many drawings as I could for contributions to thecollection pot. It really went down a storm and I was kept busy throughout producing about 35 caricatures (18 caricatures an hour!) which I thought was good going.

Here are a few snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment