Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wedding Caricatures at Tracey Park near Bath

I was booked through Finesse Caricaturists to attend Rob and Lisa's wedding at Tracey Park last Saturday. I kicked off before the wedding breakfast by doing caricatures of the children who were being entertained in a seperate room. Here is one of the bridesmaids - the photo was taken later when I was able to ask her parent's permission. As you can see - she had changed into something more comfortable


I took a short break while the main course awas being served and had the chance to draw some of the hotel staff...


Once the main course was over I worked around the tables drawing another 16 or so of the guests. Everyone was in a great mood and clamouring to be next!


Squeezing between the tables isn't the easiest way to work but it provides a lot of fun for the "victims" and onlookers alike!

Once the speeches were over I followed eveyone downstairs to capture yet more of the happy crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment